Cycas obtains three hotel offers in three European countries
- Denmark becomes the seventh country in Cycas’ portfolio, with the signing of Accor’s first Danish property in Copenhagen
- Cycas also signed its sixth French hotel – its tenth with Marriott International – and welcomed a new independent property in London
Cycas Hospitality’s growth momentum continues, following the signing of three hotel management agreements in Denmark, France and the United Kingdom.
the ibis Styles Copenhagen Ørestad becomes the hotel operator’s first Danish property as well as the first Accor hotel in Denmark. As part of Cycas’ strategic partnership with Borealis Hotel Group, the 186-room hotel is set to open in December 2022 in Copenhagen’s popular Ørestad district and is part of the Nest45 mixed-use project, comprising offices and small enterprises.
The newly built hotel is expected to help meet the growing demand from business travelers to the area, thanks to its enviable location opposite the Bella Center – Scandinavia’s largest exhibition and conference center. With Copenhagen city center a short metro ride away, Field’s Copenhagen – Denmark’s largest shopping and entertainment center – within walking distance, and an on-site bar and restaurant, the hotel should also cater for holidaymakers looking to get away from it all. explore another side of Denmark. Capital city.
Cycas has further strengthened its London portfolio with the signing of the 55-room contract The 55 by Le Mirage Hotel; a converted Grade II listed Bayswater building due to open in July this year. As Le Mirage Property Management’s first property in the UK and Europe, the boutique hotel, which includes a private terrace oasis, will offer guests a tranquil place to stay in the heart of one of the city’s most cosmopolitan areas of London, within walking distance of Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Paddington and Notting Hill.
In France, Cycas will work with Marriott International to develop the 86 rooms Moxy Le Havre hotel in bustling Le Havre; Cycas’ third Moxy and tenth hotel in partnership with Marriott. Owned by the family company ETAMINE, the hotel should open its doors by the end of 2024 in a privileged central location in the world heritage city, between the second port of France, the beach, the station and the marina . The building will be part of a multipurpose complex intended to transform the former site of the EM Normandie “Scène de Vie” campus and will contribute to creating a new urban center within this popular destination.
Matt Luscombe, Managing Director of Cycas Hospitality, said:“These three hotels will be wonderful additions to our Cycas portfolio, perfectly timed to benefit from the recovery of our industry. We appreciate the continued trust and vision of our investment and brand partners, who have created such fabulous hospitality offerings.
“Through our continued expansion, we are deepening our presence and strengthening our capabilities in all major European markets. I am incredibly proud of the progress we are making to build and develop the best hotel team in Europe, and we look forward to establishing Cycas’ distinctive high performance culture in each of these new hotels.
About Cycas Hospitality
- Cycas Hospitality is one of Europe’s leading hotel management companies, with a rapidly growing pan-European portfolio of branded and independent hotels.
- Operating in all sectors from limited to full service, extended stay to boutique as well as serviced apartments, Cycas has more than doubled its portfolio in the past two years.
- With proven expertise in operations, property development and asset management, Cycas is the preferred hotel operator for major international franchise brands. After helping IHG, Hyatt and Marriott develop their dual-brand hotel concept in Europe, Cycas has welcomed Accor, the Radisson Hotel Group and Hilton to its portfolio for the past two years.
- With a culture of performance and a commitment to distinctive talent, Cycas has been recognized as “Best Workplace in Hospitality” (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021) and won the “Best Employer Award” Catey from l UK Hospitality Industry in 2018, for which he was also shortlisted in 2020.
- To learn more, visit www.cycashospitality.com or connect with us via LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter (@CycasHotels).