Best Luxury Rentals in the Greater Toronto Area This November
As life continues to return to normal, residents are returning to urban downtown areas, increasing the demand for rentals.
As demand increases, average monthly rents for all property types in the GTA are also increasing, increasing 1.6% year over year to reach $ 2,137 in October, marking the first time. in more than a year that the average monthly rental rate has experienced a positive variation year-on-year decline, according to the latest Bullpen Research & Consulting and RentalToronto.com Toronto GTA Rent Report.
With new rentals coming onto the market every day, there is plenty to choose from if you are looking for a traditional one to two bedroom unit. However, if you are looking for something bigger or more luxurious, we have teamed up with our friends at Locations.ca to find the best luxury rentals – including apartments, condos, townhouses, and single-family homes – in the Greater Toronto Area right now.
Of course, the term luxury is subjective, especially when it comes to rentals, which is why we asked Rentals.ca to put together places that are worth their monthly asking price and that offer more than your standard amenities and features. , whether it is a luxury apartment. with resort-like features including beautiful lake views and a large outdoor pool or a spacious four bedroom rental in Scarborough is ideal for a growing family.
READ: Average rents in Canada continued to climb in October, increasing monthly and annually
If you are looking for a rental unit with a lot to offer, these luxury rentals in the GTA are a great place to start your search.
Luxury rentals: Apartments
- Specifications: 2.5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, over 1,000 square feet
- Price: $ 3,900
- The description: This sunny two bedroom plus den living room is located in the prestigious Bluewater Condos, which offers resort living alongside Lake Ontario. Future tenants will be able to enjoy stunning sunset and lake views from two decks, modern kitchens, two spa-style bathrooms, sleek hardwood floors, and even a cozy fireplace in the living room.
- Specifications: 2.5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,300 square feet
- Price: $ 3,645
- The description: This sunny apartment has 1,300 square feet of luxurious living space, which includes an upgraded kitchen with a breakfast bar, a spacious living room and a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet, upgraded bathrooms, a utility room adjoining large private balcony, Internet and Fibe TV are included.
Luxury Rentals: Condos
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,120 square feet
- Price: $ 3,800
- The description: Located in the heart of Port Credit Village in a brand new development, this spacious three bedroom corner unit offers a southeast view. The building has excellent hotel-worthy amenities including a 24-hour concierge, gym and yoga studio, cinema lounge, billiards room, private dining and lounge, collaborative workspaces, a pet spa, guest suites, etc. The building is also a short walk from the GO train, public transportation, restaurants, grocery stores, shops and cafes.
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,253 square feet
- Price: $ 3,000
- The description: This brand new unit in North York is ready for its new tenants. Highlights include a full bathroom and powder room, open concept floor plan, nine foot ceilings on the main floor, private patio, and rooftop deck. New tenants will also have a parking space and locker included in their monthly rent. The building’s location also provides easy access to the city center, while the metro, shops and restaurants are a short walk away.
Luxury Rentals: Single-family homes
- Specifications: 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3,000 square feet
- Price: $ 5,000
- The description: This spacious four bedroom rental in Scarborough is ideal for a growing family, or would be ideal for sharing with in-laws or extended family. The house has an open concept living and dining room, a large kitchen with a breakfast bar, large main rooms and a balcony next to the family room which overlooks the backyard. The house is furnished, ensuring an easy move.
- Specifications: 7 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,500 square feet
- Price: $ 5,000
- The description: This family home is located on a quiet street in the desirable College Park neighborhood of Oakville. The house features a large kitchen with a kitchen island, a two-level wooden deck, updated restroom, and an open concept family room with a wood-burning fireplace. Other highlights include an attached double garage, three driveway parking spaces, an attached utility room, and a finished basement with a kitchen and separate entrance.
Luxury rentals: Townhouses
- Specifications: 3.5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,000 square feet
- Price: $ 4,095
- The description: This three story townhouse in Etobicoke is centrally located with all of your daily amenities including public transportation, schools, parks, cultural centers, and beaches right outside your door. The three bedroom townhouse also includes a den and has a spacious kitchen, adjoining utility room, private garage and balcony, rooftop terrace, cozy fireplace and lots of natural light.
When Ainsley isn’t writing about real estate, local developments, and the beautiful homes she would have liked to live in, you can usually find her exploring Toronto, cooking, exercising at home, or hanging out with her cat, Jerry Seinfeld.
More from the author